MoneyTime Holdings Ltd (hereafter referred to as “we”/”us”) recognizes and values the protection of your personal information. We are aware of our obligations under anti-spam laws, including relevant European Union Directives, and we will ensure that we fulfill our obligations under relevant legislation where we operate.
We also recognise that you may have concerns about our collection of your personal information via MoneyTime websites and web delivered services (collectively known as "the Site") and how we may use that information.
Children. Children means individuals who we have identified are not of legal age to consent to the collection and processing of their personal information.
IP address. An IP address is associated with the access point through which you enter the Internet, and is typically controlled by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), your company, or your university. We may use IP addresses to collect information regarding the frequency with which our students visit various parts of our sites and applications, and we may combine IP addresses with personal information.
Notice. Notice may be by email to you at the last email address you provided us, by posting notice of such changes on our sites and applications, or by other means, consistent with applicable law.
Parents. Parents means a parent or legal guardian.
Personal information. Personal information means information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as the individual’s name and email address.
Public Forums. Our sites and applications may offer message boards, conversation pages, blogs, chat rooms, social community environments, profile pages, and other forums that do not have a restricted audience. If you provide personal information when you use any of these features, that personal information may be publicly posted and otherwise disclosed without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party. To request removal of your personal information from a public forum on one of our sites or applications, please contact MoneyTime Support (email@example.com).
Effective Date: 1 April 2021
1. Types of Information We Collect
The information we collect includes:
- Registration information you provide when you create an account, including the first names and surnames of any children you are signing up to the program, their Google login or username and password. Under no circumstances will we request or collect any information from you that may disclose your or their:
- political, religious or philosophical beliefs or affiliations
- racial or ethnic origin
- Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase a product or service from us, whether on our sites or through our partners, including payment information
- Information you provide in public forums
- Information you provide to us when you use our site or platforms such as social networking sites, virtual learning environments or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account.
- Location information when you visit our site, including location information associated with your IP Address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send.
- We collect information you provide to us when you request products, services or information from us, register with us, interact with the Site, participate in public forums or other activities on our site, respond to customer surveys, or otherwise interact with us.
- We collect information through technology such as cookies, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms.
- We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collect it automatically. Local law may require that you authorise the third party to share your information with us before we can acquire it.
3. Use of Your Information by Us
The personal information you provide to us (including your User ID) may be used for:
- Communicating with you
- Statistical analysis
- The marketing by us of products and services to you,
- Research and development
4. Sharing Your Information with Other Companies
We will not share your personal information except in very limited circumstances, including:
- when we share personal information with third parties in connection with the sale of a business
- to ensure the safety and security of our students and third parties
- to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our users and third parties to comply with legal process or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law
5. Your Controls and Choices
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- you may correct, update and delete your User ID
- you may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it
- You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your personal information, by contacting us, or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific personal information about you that we process or retain, please contact MoneyTime support.
6. Children’s Privacy
We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to personal information we may collect from children on our site. When we intend to collect personal information from children, we take additional steps to protect children’s privacy, including:
- limiting our collection of personal information from children to no more than is reasonably necessary to participate in an online activity
- giving parents access or the ability to request access to personal information we have collected from their children and the ability to request that the personal information be changed or deleted
7. Data Security and Integrity
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect user information from unauthorised access, disclosure, use and modification. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
8. Data Transfers, Storage and Processing Globally
- Links to Other Sites
Our site may contain links to other sites not owned or controlled by us and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy policies of other sites that may collect your personal information.
10. Retention of Data
We retain personal data on our systems for active users and retain data beyond this period for benchmarking and educational analytic purposes (eg: effectiveness of the program) and as required by law to do so, typically for financial purposes.
12. Comments and Questions